on 23 January 2013
I purchased the Milwaukee Drill for my husband for Christmas. It arrived promptly and he was highly delighted with it. The inclusion of 2 rechargeable Lithium batteries is a very good idea as he can be charging one whilst using the other.
on 29 January 2013
I chose this rating a point below because when i tried to register the product for the extended warranty Milwaukee website would not allow it to happen.Three subsequent emails failed to generate a response
11 comment4 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 January 2015
Very nice quality drill driver. Its light weight, small size and LED guide-light make it ideal for DIY jobs in awkward places, and the soft carry case has plenty space for bits, etc. It is genuinely easy to change bits with one hand. The 2 Li-Ion batteries charge quickly and last for ages. Brilliant piece of kit and great value for money (at least it was at the price I paid for it back in October 2014).
on 30 April 2014
I viewed all the Milwaukee drills at the NEC Housebuilding Show, but bought later to save carrying home. I've developed arthritis in my hands, so my old drill is now too heavy. The Milwaukee's lighter batteries, and neater style mean that I can now work again. Ordering was straightforward, delivery was as described.
on 1 March 2014
I bought this as my Bosch had packed up after 6yrs loyal service, I went for this as it was on special offer in the shop, really good buy, powerful good battery life and a battery guide on the side. So impressed I am now looking at other Milwaukee purchases
on 17 June 2014
Bought it for my dad for his birthday, already knew these were good because my boss has one, sends a 6" - No12 screw into wood without a pilot hole. Probably not really good for it but it doesn't bat an eyelid.
on 29 May 2014
Got as a second/back-up screwdriver, looks & feels great. As a screwdriver it's fine, but the drill setting just doesn't cut it. My Makita 10.8v drill/driver has more power & torque.
on 14 September 2014
works really well.very strong and long lasting battery(SO FAR)
on 6 May 2015
Very happy with my purchase
on 13 July 2014