on 4 October 2013
What a wonderful and well written book, the author manages to catch childhood perfectly in these stories full of adventure, mishaps,laughter and friendship. A pleasure to read for all ages. Highly recommended.
on 11 April 2013
Milly-Molly-Mandy books remind me of my childhood, and I love them! I'd never read some of the stories in this collection, so it was nice to find this title. A real classic.
on 4 August 2014
Milly-Molly-Mandy stories were a favourite of mine when I was a child. Now with the Kindle version I can relive my childhood whilst reading to my small grandchildren who also love the stories even though the characters and the stories are a little old fashioned.
on 5 September 2014