- Paperback: 98 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (10 May 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521701449
- ISBN-13: 978-0521701440
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.5 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 419,406 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Miller's Prologue and Tale (Cambridge School Chaucer) Paperback – 10 May 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
As well as the complete text of the Miller's Prologue and Tale, the student will find illustrated information on Chaucer's world, including a map of the Canterbury pilgrimage, a running synopsis of the action, an explanation of unfamiliar words, and a wide range of classroom-tested activities to help bring the text to life. Guided by the suggestions for study and the wide range of helpful information, students will readily appreciate Chaucer's wit and sense of irony, his love of controversy and his delight in character portrayal.