Customer Discussions > Kind of Blue forum

Miles Davis Kind Of Blue 24 bit remaster

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 12 Apr 2010 20:55:56 BDT
zargb5 says:
Has anyone got the 24 bit remaster of this album? What if any are the benefits?

In reply to an earlier post on 21 May 2011 14:55:30 BDT
hi,i had the 20 bit remaster, japanese,there was an improvement over the regular release.i received from japan the blu-spec issue and that is the one to purchase,i guarantee it.format is the original album,no bonus tracks,regards.

Posted on 21 May 2011 14:56:17 BDT
blu-spec way to go

Posted on 20 Mar 2014 16:57:46 GMT
I recently purchased a Oppo blu ray player to replace my Cambridge Audio cd player after less than 2 years of use ,but due to the repair situation in West Australia mid level electronics are not worth the cost of repair unlike the UK !.the upside that with the Oppo connected to my Cambridge Audio Dac Magic plus (cross fingers !) I can now purchase and play blu ray pure audio discs , due to very limited local releases bought some Bob Marley and Velvet Underground but the one that has won me over to the new format is John Coltranes A Love Supreme with bonus live tracks from France very tasty.Tried to purchase Miles Davis Ascenseur Pour Lechafoud from Amazon UK but was refused due to my location ? yet they keep sending messages urging me to purchase !
Anyway I hope this the final media ? looking around my HiFi den I have 78,s 45,s and Lp vinyl records reel to reel tapes and cassette tapes plus mini disks DATS CD DVD Blu Rays even a couple of Sony Elcassettes with no player of course !in the shed there is a box of 8 tracks from an old ute we used to have and in our library upstairs a working Edison wax cylinder machine with a swag of wax ! at the last count I have 8 fomat versions of Kind Of Blue by Miles Davis the guys at Sony /Columbia I guess will be hoping that I will duplicate yet again all of Miles's back catalog guess I will have to admit I that I'm such a wally that I probably will!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kind of Blue forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  12 Apr 2010
Latest post:  20 Mar 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Kind of Blue [MINIDISC]
Kind of Blue [MINIDISC] by Miles Davis (Mini-Disc - 1992)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (259)