Mike and Molly 3 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot In the series premiere episode, Molly hears Mike's "share" at an Overeaters Anonymous meeting. Instantly smitten, she invites him to come speak to her fourth grade class.
2. First Date When Molly gets a cold before her first date with Mike, she takes some cold medication to help her feel better...with disastrous results.
3. First Kiss Mike's ego is put on the line during a bowling date with Molly. Boston Public's Cleo King guest stars as Carl's Grandma.
4. Mike's Not Ready Molly thinks Mike's no longer interested when he declines her invitation to come inside after their third date -- but their signals are just crossed.
5. Carl is Jealous Mike invites Carl on a double date when Carl becomes jealous of the time Mike is spending with Molly.
6. Mike's Apartment When Mike invites Molly over to his apartment, his plans for romance are interrupted by an untimely call from his mom, Peggy.
7. After the Lovin' After spending the weekend with Molly, Mike comes on too strong with his affections. Then, taking Carl's advice to play it cool, he tries not to go overboard.
8. Mike Snores Annoyed when she spends all of her time at Mike's apartment, Molly insists he spend a night at her place -- giving him a taste of living with Molly's mom and sister.
9. Mike's New Boots Molly becomes jealous when Mike introduces her as his "friend" to a woman (guest star REBECCA FIELD) who is clearly flirting with him.
10. Molly Gets a Hat When Mike's overbearing mother (guest star RONDI REED) buys Molly a new hat as a gesture of goodwill, Molly feels obliged to invite her to spend Thanksgiving with her family.
11. Carl Gets a Girl When Carl borrows Mike's apartment for a date, Mike spends more time at Molly's house and ends up bonding with her mom and sister -- getting in touch with his feminine side.
12. First Christmas Mike tries to find the perfect gift for Molly, but has no idea what to buy for their first Christmas together.
13. Mike Goes to the Opera When Mike falls ill during a night out with Molly at the opera, Mike's mom and Molly clash over who can take better care of him.
14. Molly Makes Soup When Vince tries to strike up a friendship with Mike by inviting him to a big basketball game, Molly isn't pleased with their newfound bond.
15. Jim Won't Eat When Mike's mom, Peggy, needs gallbladder surgery, she shocks Molly by asking her to take care of her dog. Meanwhile, Molly is thrown when Mike starts talking about being buried next to her when he dies.
16. First Valentine's Day Mike's special plans for his first Valentine's Day with Molly are thrown into jeopardy after he accidentally runs into Molly's ex-boyfriend.
17. Joyce and Vince and Peaches and Herb When Mike decides that the couch is his new best friend and he doesn't want to leave the house anymore, Molly goes out on the town with her sister, Victoria.
18. Mike's Feet The "Bro-mance" is in jeopardy! Mike and Carl get on each other's nerves after working too many double shifts together during a snowstorm.
19. Peggy Shaves Her Legs When Peggy and Molly have lunch together, Mike worries that his mom is telling Molly unflattering stories about his childhood.
20. Opening Day Mike and Carl's annual pilgrimage to the Chicago Cubs' Opening Day is interrupted when Molly comes along.
21. Samuel Gets Fired When Samuel loses his job and apartment, Mike offers to let him stay at his place...with interesting results.
22. Cigar Talk When Joyce invites Vince to attend her high school reunion, Vince confesses to Mike that he never graduated high school, and convinces Mike to help him study for his high school equivalency exam.
23. Victoria's Birthday Victoria panics as her 30th birthday approaches, and drags Mike and Molly into the drama of her "life crisis."
24. Peggy's New Beau On the first season finale, Mike feels pressured when Peggy's new boyfriend asks whether he and Molly hear wedding bells in their future.