Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 6 May 2015
Measure of Midori, couple dashes of lime cordial, plenty of ice and top up with cloudy lemonade...

Very drinkable and super easy cocktail I was introduced to at a wedding of all places. Depending on the lemonade it can be quite sweet for some people so use a larger glass, add more ice and let it melt slightly. This mix is the only use I have for Midori, I admit I've not been as experimental as I maybe should be - but I love the above mix so it gets my 5 stars.
on 22 August 2015
My first taste of this was at a Maori hangi (feast) in New Zealand. It was mixed with sprite and peach snaps. Not widely available in England. It is quite sweet and mixes with fruit juices, lemonade and lots of other things. Good price and delivered quickly.
on 17 August 2015
I was delighted to find that Midori is available on-line as it has disappeared from the local supermarkets. Midori is an excellent accompaniment to a dish or plate of melon or as a sweet liqueur. Good value.
on 21 June 2013
If you like to make cocktails like I do - then do try this melon liqueur. It makes a great Japanese Slipper and the colour is amazing too. Go on try it !
on 27 November 2014
Very nice drink, not too strong and not too sweet. I prefer drinks straight or on ice, this one is no exception! If you like melon and like alcoholic drinks I should imagine you would like this. It's also quite different to most other beverages out there, so if you are a bit adventurous, give it a try!
on 9 December 2014
Excellent love this liquer is lovely with Mellon my mother started me on this and now my daughter love it with melon wouldn't be the Same without it as it a lovely flavour even taking it on it own is nice with crushed ice
on 16 September 2015
Fantastic drink especially for the summer. High recommend this and arrived on time and also well packed and protected. Will order again later. Thanks.
on 20 July 2015
Some strong stuff but definitely worth the money, great on its own or as a cocktail mixer which I like it for the most! Good value for money too!
on 6 July 2016
Lovely liquor, great mixed with actual melon and other mixers to create cocktails =) aroma of a melon god
on 8 February 2015
This forms the base of my newly created cocktail. It's great, nice flavour.