Midnight Club LA or Need for Speed Undercover!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 14 Oct 2008 19:52:12 BDT
matsw says:
They are both brilliant racing games but i have never played a midnight club game before but have played all the need for speeds. My mates are getting midnight club and i don't know which one to get. I was just going to ask people for wht their opinion is!

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Oct 2008 14:54:01 BDT
JAM says:
well i have read great things about the new midnight club and i prefer the series
but only just pro street was a let down and i bet that undercover wil make up for it

need for speed:undercover

that title is very intriging and i cant wait to find out

jus buy both m8 ;)

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Oct 2008 15:11:42 BDT
Wes Noorani says:
I would say definitely Midnight Club LA. The reasons are as follows:

1. Midnight Club LA will be incredibly detailed - the cityscape is larger than all 3 cities (Detroit, Atlanta and Los Angeles) put together in Midnight Club 3. This has been confirmed, and is not just speculation.

2. Secondly, I am familiar with the series having played both MK2 and MK3 in the past, and I can assure you that the depth of this series far outweighs anything EA have ever produced in the NFS series. Not to say I do not like NFS, but the realism and street racing experience of MK is just in another league.

3. MK LA will probably last much longer. I find the NFS games easy to finish. The MK series are known for their remarkable depth.

I would personally buy both, but if I had to choose I would say go with Midnight Club LA. It is out earlier as well!

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Nov 2008 15:00:59 GMT
N. Parveen says:
naa id buy NFSUC its got better graphics, best car customization in any car game, really nice cars coming out : bugatti veyron, mclaren f1, koenigsegg ccx, lamborghini gallardo lp560-4 and the city is gonna be the biggest one in nfs history so id chose nfs. i havent played many midnight clubs so i dont whether they are better but i definitly know that need for speed is more popular.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Dec 2008 09:38:46 GMT
J. Brookes says:
i have played both nfsu and the newest version of midnight club. here are the comparisons.

cars: nfsu has got a better range of cars including the allmighty veryon but the tuning in mc is a lot better and doesnt take up hours of your time.

Graphics: mcla has better graphics and is a lot more realistic to look at than nfsu. for a start there are people in the la city and a full day and night time scale. also in mc we have the introduction of the cockpit cam inside the car for any extreme racers.

Gameplay: nfsu has more realistic phyics than mc and will be easyier to win races but mc is a lot more fun to fun to play if a bit unrealistic. but then these kinds of games arnt meant to be simulators.

review: mcla is the first mc i have ever bought. before that i was a dedicated nfs fan. i even liked pro street. but after playing la it is safe to say rockstar have the crown for street racing games.

in my view a much better purchase
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  14 Oct 2008
Latest post:  9 Dec 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Need For Speed: Undercover (PS3)
Need For Speed: Undercover (PS3) by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
3.3 out of 5 stars   (75)