on 5 June 2016
Good game but have been playing for eighteen months can't get any further because it needs an update come on big fish play fair. Sandra
on 8 September 2014
Its a good puzzle game where you collect objects that allow you to move further on in game. I think its very engaging you can buy things but you can play without paying for anything quite happily. I would give it five stars as time flies by whilst playing.
on 9 June 2016
Had this game for about eighteen months or so but I am getting Fed up as I am stuck waiting for the latest update playing the same mystery object game over and over again.Norma
on 18 September 2015
Cheers big fish and amazon played this game daily and now with no warning suddenly big fish decide to update this game and not available on my kindle anymore very very disappointed not a very nice way to treat customers I know it a free game but I have bought a lot of games from big fish for my pc and kindle not happy at all.
on 4 May 2015
Been playing for a few months purchased lots of diamonds raised my characters level at a cost to get to the next part of map, all going great until told to upgrade over weekend as version out of date, caused my kindle to crash and customer support has had to reset back to factory settings so I have lost everything and will have to start again from beginning I will not be doing that because I have lost lot of money playing this game. I am so surprised because I love Big Fish games, well I used to,don't want to chance losing any more money, really liked this game as well.
on 8 September 2014
I have been playing this on my pc for months and didn't want to go on holiday without it so this is great. The only downside is that it starts at Level 1 and I'm on Level 40 !! It is played online so no use if you haven't got access to wifi. Although it has in-app purchase for coins and jewels I haven't had to buy anything to keep the game going. Very addictive and can be played by all ages.
on 13 March 2015
I have had this game for a few months and was really enjoying playing it.Then came the update.Be warned ,you will be returned to the start of the game.As I had unlocked and explored all the available levels this was a huge let down.Why wasn't progress kept with the additional features added?I had forgotten how annoying this part of the game was.You play a scene and are then locked out from playing it for increasing levels of time and as the characters keep asking for items that require you visiting the same scene this quickly becomes extremely frustrating.There also now seems to be a glitch in the programme as almost every time you enter the game and play one screen it then blanks out and has to reconnect with you then having to replay the same screen.In fairness I found the game easy to play and an entertaining way to spend time after the early stages.It is a good hidden object game,but only when you have enough areas open so that you're not constantly having to wait to play.
on 19 December 2014
Still playing but only just ! Keeps going back to the same areas for the same items for different character so it's difficult to make progress, which then gets very tedious. Been playing for a couple of weeks but I think it's going to the last couple of days.
on 31 August 2014
This may look like a children's game but it is seriously good. I am really enjoying this game. I have never played one like it before but thought I would have a look at it and it has really caught my attention. I find it therapeutic, it is relaxing to play as long as you don't get very competitive 're times to complete tasks etc. Go on have a go, you know you want to.
on 5 March 2015
Had this game for a bit now and really like it, even though it crashes at tomes. But now I can't play it coz it says I need to update it but been trying for a while and not able to and all the while I can't play the game. Would have thought you should be able to play the game while waiting to update it. Very, very annoying!