Now you can build your own games for Windows, Xbox 360, and Zuneas you learn the underlying skills and concepts for computer programming. Use this hands-on guide to dive straight into your first projectadding new tools and tricks to your arsenal as you go. No experience required!
Teach yourself how to programand bring your game ideas to life!
- Learn XNA and C# fundamentalsand extend the challenge with each chapter
- Write code to create and control game behavior
- Build your game’s displaycolors, graphics, text, lighting, 3-D effects
- Capture and cue sounds
- Process input from gamepads and keyboards
- Add excitement to gameplay with timers, scoring, and survival
- Create multiplayer features
- Tweak existing gamesand invent totally new ones