Colour Name: Flame Gloss Red|Change
Price:£12.99+ Free shipping

on 14 April 2013
Very, very responsive plus frees you from cables. On the down side, as soon as you go online Mr.Bill Gates(Microsoft) hassles you to install the software.I don't know why, because it seemed to work ok before I relented and installed it! The colour is very nice though.
on 11 April 2015
I have been using this model of mouse for over 5 years, I get a new one of these about every 12-15 months but i do use it a lot and at this price its a bargain, i use mine with a mouse mat I would not try it on carpet or a sofa arm etc, you could use it on top of a book or magazine i guess.
on 17 October 2013
I bought one of these locally at Sainsbury's of all places while it was on a very good but short-lived offer. Because I liked it so much and they had all been snapped up locally I bought another for my wife at Amazon. We both use desktop computers running on Windows 7. I had been a little dissatisfied with my standard mouse because the wire occasionally snagged the keyboard which could cause an involuntary click. This has been totally eradicated with the wireless ones which track beautifully (on ordinary pinewood surface with no mat) and "click" with precision. Full marks for usage then. The radio transmitter is very small and I would advise putting it into a USB socket immediately to avoid loss. The installation of the drivers begins as soon as the transmitter is plugged in and there is onscreen instruction as it progresses. Technophobes have no reason to worry and I left my old mouse connected while this happened. Insert the battery into the mouse ( a panasonic one is provided) and switch on and you are away and running in about 5 minutes from getting the parcel. We have two of them running within a couple of metres of each other and there is no interference and this is where having different colours available is useful so that you do not attempt to use the wrong one. The only downside is to remember to switch off the mouse so that battery is not wasted but it is said that battery life is pretty long. We both like these mouses very much.
on 26 March 2014
Love it, love it, love it. what can I say - it's a mouse. Small, handy and feels good. Easy to move around. I had one previously and therefore bought the same when I sadly lost the first one. Will definitely buy it again and can fully recommend it to others
on 12 June 2012
Since we got our first Microsoft mouse I would not consider a different make. It is very reliable and requires no drivers. I got this pink one for my wife and she loves it. The 3500 comes in a few colours other than this and is very accurate in my use so may yet buy another one.
Fast delivery as always from Amazon.
on 27 November 2011
I bought this to compliment the laptop purchased for my granddaughter as she has difficulty using the touchpad.

watching her use the mouse she has no problems whatsoever. click speed easy to set for her. software installed no problems.
I would recommend it to anyone who has similar problems with a touchpad. the small sensor in usb port is virtually hidden and so far has not been 'knocked' and is left in placw permanent.
on 6 July 2013
This mouse is available in various colours and designer patterns. This variant is a brilliant gloss red colour. Interestingly, many of the designer versions are actually cheaper than the plain colours - are they less popular? The USB dongle is nano-sized and plugs into the base of the mouse for storage. The mouse uses a single AA battery and is supplied with a Duracell AA cell so you can use it right away. 1.2v rechargeable AAs also work fine. Unlike my older 3000 mouse which used a red LED, this mouse uses a blue light for tracking. I can't say it's any better but it works fine on my wood desk without a mouse mat. This 3500 mouse is also slightly more compact than the 3000 series.

Basic installation on a Windows XP machine is easy - just plug the dongle into a spare USB slot, and Windows will automatically load drivers. If you want to use it as a standard 2 button / scroll wheel mouse, that is all you need to do. For more advanced users, you can download MS Intellipoint software from the MS website (do a web search for "Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 Intellipoint"). This software will let you control advanced features and reassign buttons etc.

To summarise - a product which works as it should, appears well built and is from a reputable company. At £10 or less, it's a bargain!
on 10 May 2013
I purchased this to replace the old one which has got a very long transceiver. It arrived 2 days after ordering it with a proper invoice. It's as good as I expected. It's a little noisier when I click it, but it's something I have to get used to. The reason I give only 4 starts is because of the colour. It's not PINK to me. It's more brownish than the photo. A good seller. Pity about the colour.
on 19 July 2011
Good product, fits nicely in palm of hand. Has made it easier to use my laptop for long periods rather than using the uncomfortable mouse position on the keyboard, which makes my thumbs sore. Battery seems to last so far; just one disappointment, I can't see a battery indicator, which was promised in product description. This is the only reason for the average star rating, which would have been 5 stars otherwise.
on 24 June 2011
I chose the pink mouse to make it stand out. The mouse is a good size and fits comfortably in your hand. The nano wireless connector is very small and neat and doesnt stick out too far when inserted in my notebook. The mouse is very responsive and accurate. I am so impressed with this mouse I am going to buy one for my desktop PC.