Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
votes
I went for the business packaging when I bought it and it's just as you'd expect with any ordinary packaging. I doubt there is a major difference between it and standard packaging so you shouldn't have to worry about that. And yes, this product will work with Windows Vista.
2 Oct 2014 by Biz
votes
We have 4 in our office (we all sit around 2ft away from each other) and have not had any issues
21 Aug 2014 by Paul M.
votes
I do not understand the question. More details needed for a complete answer.
2 Oct 2014 by Wyatt P.
votes
Does it work with XP? 13 Aug 2014
yes it does
13 Aug 2014 by shar01
votes
no, it isn't, nor does the caps lock have a light to show when it's on, b ut the laptop one still lights up.
27 Jul 2014 by Bee
votes
Usually in the region of 3 months for the mouse and nearer a year for the keyboard if you use quality batteries.
14 Jul 2014 by Far away in the hills
votes
never found one downloaded keyboard leds from karpolan hope this helps
25 Feb 2014 by david mc colm
votes
Yes, on the top of the keyboard there is a zoom in and zoom out button (separate buttons) - and it works perfectly in Windows 8! :)
24 Feb 2014 by Kyran Hill
votes
Is this UK layout? 27 Jan 2014
This is a UK layout with " on number 2, @ next to hash which is to left of return, and you have £ on button 3. {I've found the keyboard and mouse does work on Raspberry PI running Raspian but it keeps missing key strokes even at 12inches away which can be frustrating, so I really recommend using only with Windows or MAC only.
27 Jan 2014 by Mr. P. J. E. Dawes
votes
sorry mate....not sure, however I would check microsoft web site.
3 Jan 2014 by Amazon Customer
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers