Questions & Answers
Microsoft Surface with Windows RT 64Gb Tablet
by Microsoft Surface
3.9 out of 5 stars (112)
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
votes
Of course, a lot of games now available for Windows RT, notably microsoft.windows.com -
24 Jun 2014 by TopTenInformatique
votes
I bought the original Surface RT nearly 2 years ago (still use it day in day out) and yes it did come with a charger. This one will too.
15 Jul 2014 by Stephen Campbell
votes
Hi Mary - don't understand your question. There is a USB port but the driver for the printer is what you need. If your printer is new(ish) it is probably wireless so your surface will find it and find driver too. If printer is older then you might have to download the driver manually. At least that's what happened when I did it and I'm no IT expert
6 Jun 2014 by c mackenzie
votes
I really do not know. I feel sure there must be. So far no problems I am very pleased with product
23 days ago by helena mary mcgrath
votes
There's no secret - it should just click in, either way up, with its magnet. Is this a new problem? Has it worked OK before and suddenly started to play up? The only possible reasons I can think of for it not clicking in place are damage to the charger or the socket or something being stuck in the socket.
28 days ago by Huw J.
votes
I bought my daughter the Microsoft surface for Xmas. Having contacting her she has informed me that YES you can run office access 2012 on the tab.
14 Jun 2014 by janice lee
votes
Can it take a 4G sim? 10 Jun 2014
No but the new Surface Pro 2 4G version does. Looking at 500 for this one. If you are looking to work on your tablet the Surface Pro rules. If you just want to have fun the Ipad rules.
10 Jun 2014 by PurelyNatural
votes
It's a brilliant tablet but I would advise you to shop around, I`m sure you could find it cheaper on the high street complete with keyboard
26 Apr 2014 by L. Conlan
votes
It is very hard to answer that question as it would depend alot on how you use your computer. I would say the surface pro is a better option as surface rt has limited functions as it is not a full version of windows. If you want a tablet pc that has the full functions of a desktop pc then surface rt is not what you are looking for due to it's limited compatibility.
22 Apr 2014 by HellyT
votes
Its only come with one if stated but they are cheap enough to buy on here
13 Mar 2014 by Dani Fingers Mayle
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers