Get the guide that makes learning Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2013 plain and simple! This full color, no-nonsense book shows you the quickest ways to solve a problem or learn a skill, using easy-to-follow steps and concise, straightforward language. You'll analyze, manage, and share information in more ways than ever before.
Here’s WHAT you’ll learn:
- Create dynamic presentations for your audience
- Include charts, tables, clip art, and other graphics
- Add video clips and CD music
- Animate slide and add transition effects
- Edit and polish your presentations with ease
- Create speaker notes and record narration
Here’s HOW you’ll learn it:
- Jump in whenever you need answers
- Easy-to-follow STEPS and SCREENSHOTS show exactly what to do
- Handy TIPS teach new techniques and shortcuts
- Quick TRY THIS! exercises help apply what you learn right away
About the Author
Nancy C. Muir has worked as a trainer and university instructor, and has a certificate in distance learning design. She is the author of more than 50 technology books, including Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Plain & Simple and Windows® 8 Plain & Simple.