- Platform: Windows 8 / 7 / 10
- Media: License
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: PC | Edition: Home and Student Edition
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote on one PC.
Office Home & Student 2013 is designed to help you create and organise faster with time saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them when you are not at home.
Please note: This item does not contain a disc; it is a product key card that requires a download from office.com. See steps involved below:
Microsoft Office Applications
See More: Office Frequently Asked Questions
Office Home & Student 2013 is for households who want Office on one PC. But if you're still not sure which version is right for you, check out our comparison chart.
|Home & Student 2013||Home & Business 2013||Professional 2013||Office 365 Home Premium|
|Licences||1 PC||1 PC||1 PC||5 PCs or Macs plus select mobile devices1|
|Licences Duration||One-time purchase for life of PC4||One-time purchase for life of PC4||One-time purchase for life of PC4||Annual subscription with access to version upgrades|
|SkyDrive +20 GB storage: Save documents online to your SkyDrive for access and sharing virtually anywhere3||7 GB||7 GB||7 GB||27 GB|
|Core Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint||X||X||X||X|
|Digital notebook: OneNote2||X||X||X||X|
|Email, calendars, and tasks: Outlook||X||X||X|
|Publishing & databases: Publisher2, Access2||X||X|
1. Windows 7, Windows 8 OS, Windows Phone 7.5, Mac OS X version 10.5.8 required. Visit www.office.com/mobile for applicable devices. Windows RT devices come preinstalled with Office Home & Student 2013 RT Preview. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
2. Access and Publisher available on PC only. OneNote not available on Mac OS. Two GHz processor or faster and 1 GB RAM or more recommended for OneNote Audio Search. Close-talking microphone required. Audio Search not available in all languages.
3. Internet and/or carrier network connection required; charges may apply.
4. You may transfer the software to another computer that belongs to you, but not more than one time every 90 days (except due to hardware failure, in which case you may transfer sooner). If you transfer the software to another computer, that other computer becomes the "licensed computer."
Not keen on the new colour scheme. It's less visible and there's a few things like file opening that takes a little longer. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Hornmeister
good product. Easy to install and use. Shame that it is so expensive.Published 2 months ago by AMY.B
excellent I have used this before and find it very good for what I needPublished 2 months ago by Norman Rowland
it is fine just as expected. Arrived in good time, packaging fine. I have had the product before just needed a new one as old computer died.Published 2 months ago by ailsa