Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 September 2010
I purchased this book as I wanted to return back to working in an office environment and just wanted to update my skills again. The book comes with practice files to download so you can sort of use this book as a course, which is what prompted me to purchase. The file links don't appear to work and the only other link is to set up a free safari account which requires you to insert you credit card details (which I am not prepared to do). At the moment complete waste of money. I would not purchase products by these authors again.
on 25 September 2010
I bought this book having installed the software. It is not well written and frequently asks you to "copy practice files to your computer". It also refers you to other books ! My copy of the book is now in a cupboard. Do not waste your money.
on 9 August 2011
An excellent resource, the addditional online availability with safari means it can be accessed at work when needed without carting book back and forth. Would recommend to anyone wanting to improve their skills in office.
on 15 August 2013
I am very happy with my accounting book and was amazed with the quality of the book even though it is a used book. It took a bit longer than expected to get to me because I hadn't realised it was coming from USA rather than the UK so that was why the unexpected delay but the quality of the book made up for it.
on 9 December 2012
The book is aimed at teaching pure business echniques so the student looses out. Too much time is spent recomending other books by the same authors
on 22 July 2014
A good primer to using Windows introduction to using backstage features with documentation prior to engaging with Windows 8.0/8.1. If you can borrow one, do so as it does show how documents can be worked on from the viewpoint of setting up your thoughts, without worrying too much about whether you've lost your document, because you didn't save it! You get warned, at any rate! An intial intro to Windows + features, if you're still working with 2010, for now. You wont be sorry!
on 14 April 2015
These books are invaluable to have as a source of information. A must for all computer enthusiasts.
on 26 April 2014
not a bad book but it would be very good if it was in colour, even if it was more expensive.
on 5 December 2014
Excellent book at an exceptional price.