Master the analysis and business modeling techniques that help you transform your data into bottom-line results. Award-winning business professor and corporate consultant Wayne Winston shares the best of his real-world experience in this practical guidenow updated for Excel 2007. Use Wayne’s proven practices and hands-on exercises to help you work smarter, make better decisions, and gain the competitive edge.
Solve real-world business problems with Excel 2007!
- Maximize profitsdetermine NPV, optimize your product mix, calculate ROI
- Create best, worst, and most-likely case scenarios for sales
- Analyze investment performance and help minimize risk
- Track your personal finances, calculate loan terms, and plan for retirement
- Use trend and seasonality to forecast revenue
- Estimate a product’s demand curve and manage inventory with precision Interpret the effects of price and advertising on sales
- Assign a dollar value to customer loyalty
- Solve work scheduling problems and shorten wait times for customer service queues
- PLUSpredict outcomes of sporting events, presidential elections, and more!
- Sample files from each chapter
- Problem-and-solution setsbuild your expertise!
- Fully searchable eBook