Make the right architectural decisions up front-and improve the quality and reliability of your results. Led by two enterprise programming experts, you’ll learn how to apply the patterns and techniques that help control project complexity-and make systems easier to build, support, and upgrade-right from the start.
Get pragmatic architectural guidance on how to:
- Build testability, maintainability, and security into your system early in the design
- Expose business logic through a service-oriented interface
- Choose the best pattern for organizing business logic and behavior
- Review and apply the patterns for separating the UI and presentation logic
- Delve deep into the patterns and practices for the data access layer
- Tackle the impedance mismatch between objects and data
- Minimize development effort and avoid over-engineering-and deliver more robust results
Get code samples on the Web.