Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
votes
There is no permanent indication on the keyboard that any of the key 'lock' functions are on. However, there is an OSD (on screen display) for a few seconds as the button is pressed, showing on or off status. Hope that helps.
1 May 2014 by Foxy
votes
Yes it is a standard keyboard with h £ sign on the 3rd key, only complaint I have is the keyboard needs to be near the dongle to work 100%, too far away and it does not pick up all the key strokes.....but it would not be Microsoft if it did not have its faults.
9 Jul 2014 by Maddog98
votes
just one required in a USB slot
13 Dec 2014 by Mr. James Bavin
votes
yes just the one for both.
22 Jul 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
An interesting question. Unless someone is selling one on ebay I suspect the answer is no. I have searched and I can't find one sold as a separate item.
27 Nov 2014 by Jeffrey Adams
votes
I have not found a way to remove it so I think the answer is no.
24 Nov 2014 by James Lyons
votes
votes
Sorry, but as a PC user, I cannot say yes categorically, but I'd be astonished if it didn't work with a MAC !! Doesn't the item description confirm/deny it's compatibility ?
10 Sep 2014 by D. W. Jones
votes
Yes, blue led. Works well
26 Jul 2014 by Pierre
votes
Yes, I'm using this with XP. At the time I bought it I went to the Microsoft website and was able to download the latest Windows XP drivers for it - though some older drivers were on the provided CD.
1 Jul 2014 by RAGE FERRET
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers