- Paperback: 194 pages
- Publisher: EMEREO PTY LTD; Stg edition (5 April 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1743040598
- ISBN-13: 978-1743040591
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.2 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,994,816 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server 2008 Exam Preparation Course in a Book for Passing the Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server 2008 Exam - The ... on Your First Try Certification Study Guide Paperback – 5 Apr 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
There are grammatical errors even, perhaps product of cut/paste. Factual inaccuracies as well.
What we can access through Books Online we don't need to pay for, do we...
In my view you'd be lucky to pass MCTS using such a book, let alone MCM.
There are a few good Level 300-400 books out there on SQL Server, as well as level 400 - 500 blogs. Stick to those.
In fact, stick to the reading list in Microsoft's MCM page. Kalen Delaney's book is a good start.
I do not think you could pass MCTS or MCITP from this let alone MCM.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Information Management
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Databases > Applications
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web-server Software > Microsoft
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Adult & Continuing Education > Adult Guidance & Handbooks
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Young Adult > Computers & Internet > General