on 23 March 2013
This kindle book requires a CD, which assists the user to go through the tutorial. Obviously being a kindle book the CD is not supplied. I would suggest that this would be a companion if you already have the book and find easier to have ebook on the screen while you learn how to use the software. This fact should be made clearer in the book description.
44 comments5 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 January 2015
Microsoft Access is not an easy programme to pick up without assistance and this book along with web tutorials goes a long way to helping understand Microsoft Access particularly with regard to basic databases which is the element I am interested in at present.
on 31 January 2016
Excellent book as was bought to help my son at College as has lots of practice exercises within the book
on 26 May 2015
Very easy to follow.
on 27 January 2014
I cannot rate this as it was a Christmas present the other books I have bought have lived up to expectations
0Comment0 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse