The smart way to build applications with Microsoft® SharePoint® Designer 2010 -- one step at a time!
Experience learning made easy -- and quickly teach yourself how to create SharePoint 2010 applications and workflows with Microsoft® SharePoint® Designer 2010. With Step by Step, you set the pace -- building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Design solutions to meet your business scenario -- without code
- Customize lists, libraries, and SharePoint site pages
- Use Web Parts to display, edit, and modify list item data
- Access data from a variety of external sources
- Create workflows to automate business processes
- Use master pages and CSS to control how sites work
Your Step by Step digital content includes:
- All the books practice files -- ready to download and put to work.
- Fully searchable online edition of this book -- with unlimited access on the Web.
The print version of this book includes free digital content online. To download, please visit O'Reilly's web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.