on 13 April 2010
This is a really good quick reference guide to Outlook. unless you need advanced features this will make using Outlook very easy. Each step is well described.

I like this series of books.
on 24 November 2014
This was bought in the marketplace - really cheaply - so thanks for that. It is informative and helped me out of a hole whilst trying to tame it. Its good to dip in and out of from time to time - at least until you become an expert in its usage.
on 21 April 2013
ideal book for office outlook user easy to understand ieven for someone like my not very good on the computor
on 1 January 2016
Very good value for money and is easy to understand
on 12 December 2011
Before confirming an order check from where the product is being sourced. I do not know what this procuct will be like, I ordered it over 6 weeks ago and it is still on the high seas from the USA. When I finally discovered this I bought the same product elsewhere and had it in 24 hours. Lesson learned and in future I will be very sceptical about purchases from Amazon.