Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to use OneNote 2003, the Microsoft Office note-taking and management program. With STEP BY STEP, you can take just the lessons you need, or work from cover to cover. Either way, you drive the instruction—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Type or draw your notes, or use a Tablet PC to hand-write them
- Set up an electronic notebook that’s as easy and personal as paper
- Use meeting or class notes to collaborate and work more efficiently
- Combine your notes, HTML documents, and files from other Microsoft Office programs—all in one spot
- Find easy ways to search and organize notes and prioritize tasks
- Share your notes with others—even if they don’t have Microsoft Office
Your Microsoft Office System Reference Pack—two CDs!—includes:
- Twenty-five templates plus clip art straight from the Microsoft Office team
- Seventeen templates for personalizing your OneNote notebook
- Microsoft Office System Quick Reference eBook
- Insider’s Guide to Microsoft Office OneNote 2003 eBook
- Microsoft Computer Dictionary, Fifth Edition, eBook—10,000+ entries!
- Introducing the Tablet PC eBook
- Complete STEP BY STEP eBook
- Skill-building practice files
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via O'Reilly Media's Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit O'Reilly's web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.