- Paperback: 1488 pages
- Publisher: Microsoft Press; 1 edition (4 Sept. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0735626855
- ISBN-13: 978-0735626850
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 5.8 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (13 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
424,988 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #91 in Books > Computers & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Windows Administration
- #113 in Books > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > Databases > Data Storage & Management > Data Warehousing
- #183 in Books > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > Databases > Applications > Microsoft Access > Programming
- See Complete Table of Contents
Microsoft® Access® 2010 Inside Out (Inside Out (Microsoft)) Paperback – 4 Sep 2010
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, and more.
About the Author
Jeff Conrad, best known as the “Access Junkie,” is a Software Design Engineer in Test for the Access team at Microsoft. Jeff is the author of Microsoft Access 2010 Inside Out and co-author of Microsoft Office Access 2007 Inside Out. He was also a Microsoft MVP from 2005 through 2007 before joining the Access test team. Jeff maintains a website with a wealth of information and resource links for those needing guidance with Access. Visit http://www.AccessJunkie.com.
John L. Viescas is a database expert who provides consulting and training services to companies around the globe. He is a Microsoft MVP and the author of several popular books, including Microsoft® Office Access® 2003 Inside Out and Building Microsoft® Access® Applications.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A good book, if you want to do standard Forms and Reports etc.
The descriptions are detailed yet concise and clear. Although I do prefer numbered instructions to follow step by step in IT (as exemplified by the Brilliant series), this book has engineered a way to achieve the same objective in prose form.
The descriptions are clearly laid out and although the software is highly complex, a reader with quite good English skills should comprehend and follow the concepts quite easily.
Of course, I only bought the book about 2-3 weeks ago, so I have only found the time to read about 300 pages out of the 1400 odd, but I enjoyed it thoroughly.
One proviso, to be fair. The text on the screenshots is very tiny and you need very good light, considerable youth or both to decipher it!!
The paper is reasonably good quality, and not too thin (allowing for the size), so it should be durable, too.
Lots of interesting tips which will assist you with the developing the skills needed for Access
Most Recent Customer Reviews
these books are invaluable plenty information very quick servicePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Fantastic book and brilliant service. It will help me a lot in my new job.I am recommending it 100 %. Worth every penny. Thank you very muchPublished on 2 Aug. 2012 by Rica
Great book. A must buy for one who wants to make the most of MS Access 2010. I have found this book a great help.Published on 17 May 2012 by Tony
The main point of this review is to express frustration with the CD. My copy simply wont load, I've contacted the publisher without any joy. Read morePublished on 16 Jan. 2012 by SaturdayScience
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Databases > Data Storage & Management > Data Mining
- Books > Computing & Internet > Databases > Data Storage & Management > Data Warehousing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Access > Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Windows Administration