on 20 May 2010
I bought this book for my A Level Art students at school and I wasn't disappointed. The photographs are amazing and it is an excellent resource. Fabulous images from unusual sources and a great price from Amazon.
on 28 February 2013
This review covers the book, which is invaluable to anyone of scientific bent that is keen to see and find out a bit more about the life you DON'T see! The photography is absolutely scintillating at high microscopic power. OK. You won't be able to afford the Electron microscope that makes something look as big as yourself - it will bring the perspective of those things much smaller than YOU an idea of what and how these things can affect YOU in various ways. There IS beauty in smallness! In addition to this, I recommend the DVD of the same title if you want to see small things really GO!

GO FOR IT, HUMANS....