on 18 January 2013
Bought thinking it was a Samsung product but was received without expected packaging and then realised it was not Samsung but made with a Samsung chip. Seller very helpful and good with correspondence and ended up keeping it. So far it has held over 12Gb of storage and has been used to watch HD films on a Tab 2 with no problems encountered. When loading card via standard laptop card reader was getting transfer speeds of upto 15MB/s. Haven't checked via USB3 yet.
on 26 May 2013
It arrived really quickly. It's fast enough to cope with being in either my HTC phone of on the tablet. The standard SD card that it comes with is great cos it just slots into my laptop instead of me having to search for my USB reader!
on 23 May 2013
nice, worked straightaway on my HTC phone .. great price and fast delivery .. not sure about theSD adapter, doubt will use it.. but how knows could be useful one day .. guess ideal for people who have SD slot .. i have USB for microSDHC and SD too , so doubt will need it
on 2 April 2015
After receiving this memory card and using it in my phone I set about putting music on and also taking a few pics that were stored on the card also. After a few days I went to listen to some music and it wouldn't play. I got a message saying the file wasn't compatible and when I tried to go into it the files had gone. I plugged it into my laptop via the adaptor that came with it and it couldn't be recognised. I tried a different card I had and that worked ok in my phone and via the laptop. I have recently sent it back at the request of the supplier and am awaiting a full refund. Maybe I'll get a better make next time or maybe I was just unlucky. I'm just thankful I didn't have a lot of photos that would be irreplaceable on the card.
on 5 June 2013
It's an OK card achieving a write speed of 12.1 MBytes/s and read speed of 17.3 MBytes/s (tested with
H2testw: http://tinyurl.com/ycycme4), so not stellar but better than the Class 10 minimum of 10 MBytes/s. Unable to verify the UHS-I data rates as I don't have a card reader/USB 3.0 port!

However the SD Card adapter does not work properly. Have tested it with other known good microSD cards and Windows always interprets the card as unreadable and in need of formatting. This micro SD card works fine in other adapters too.
on 24 March 2013
At a nice price. It does everything it is supposed to do - then again, just what is it people expect from a micro sd card anyway?
on 4 July 2013
These aren't actually Samsung branded products (hence the price). However, I would not know a fast card from a slow card. This card works perfectly for watching videos and playing music on my Samsung tablet. However, as I don't have another to compare it to, I cannot comment on the speed it takes to save data to it. Seems OK to me though.
on 11 September 2013
i bought this item to go with a new MP3 I bought my husband for his 40th Birthday. While the service was quick and the price good I was a little worried when it arrived just in the plastic holding case as I expected it to arrive on the cardboard backing as you see in the shops. However, the card seems to be working fine so happy.
on 30 July 2015
Excellent delivery - works well - a little difficult to get out with old fingers
on 25 August 2013
Having just purchased an Ascend W1 phone [with low memory capacity , I was pleased to see your offer for 16GB MicroSDHC Memory Card Class 10 UHS-I Micro Samsung Chips with SD.., which I fitted straight away and was able to load more apps and lots of photo files that would not have been possible without this card .