Format: DVD|Change

on 6 October 2013
I had never seen Mickey preform live or never really took much notice of him. I was persuaded to attend his live show at Wembly last night. The guy was amazing. My face was literally in pain after the first of 2 acts he did. Cannot recommend him enough. Ill definetlty be attending more of his live shows. Buy it , you'll love it!!
on 22 April 2014
I've seen Micky live a few times and find him absolutely hilarious!! This DVD is a laugh a minute and I'm so glad I bought it as it has me laughing out loud ever time I watch it! Brilliant!!!!
on 31 January 2016
Out an out tour was 5 stars this is 4. Really good and better than most comedians, but out an out remains his best work. Back in the game is a definite addition to the connoisseur's collection.
on 12 February 2016
Micky Flanagan is funny as always, bought this for my other half and we laughed all of the way through it. Can't wait for him to do another tour so we can go and see him live.
on 21 May 2014
I've always liked Micky Flanagan but he doesn't seem to have moved on much. It's just more of the same cheeky Cockney persona padded out with Guardianista views
on 16 January 2014
Not as funny as his first tour, when I could not sit up for laughing.
Raised a few laughs, but definitely a dip in form for me.
on 24 January 2014
Laughter is the best medicine - Micky supplies loads of that throughout his show. His mannerisms can be compared to that of a modern day Max Wall (but not as mental as John Cleese). What a cheeky character Micky is. Yes his language can be a bit strong but he gets away with it. His observations about the ever changing social life of us all is incredible. He's definitely me favourite, with John Bishop a very close 2nd. Go on, buy the dvd, av a larf.
on 8 December 2015
More of Micky which will finish with tears streaming down your face and a belly aching from laughter.
on 22 February 2016
Delivered very quickly in time for Christmas! A great purchase, left the whole family in stitches!
on 18 June 2015
The DVD itself is excellent. I was lucky enough to see this show live so it was great to watch it again as I had forgotten a lot of the jokes. The item was marked as used by the seller but I wasn't expecting the case to arrive with pieces hanging off it. The edges were so sharp I simply threw the case in the bin. I highly recommend this DVD especially if you liked his first one.