I purchased this watch for my 4 year old son. The 2nd day we had the watch when we were putting the watch on his wrist the buckle connection on the watch fell apart. It is not even worth $1.00 unless you are looking for a disposable watch.
Additionally, it is not environmentally friendly due to the fact that the battery contains mercury which have practically all been phased out and are no longer manufactured in the U.S. because of mercury's toxicity to the environment. The battery must be treated as a hazardous waste.