on 30 January 2012
I bought this product for my girlfriend for Christmas. She absolutely loves the watch, it looks fantastic on.
Can either wear it casual or smartly dressed. The watch is ceramic and it feels very strong and well made. Had to take about 5 links out as the strap is large.

This was by far the best price I seen this watch by a good £150.

Would highly recommend this watch.
on 24 May 2011
Watch is fabulous quality. The face is very white and the numbers quite light in colour. At first I thought the watch face was a bit too white and bland. However, it has really grown on me and I now love it.
on 20 January 2014
Received goods 4 days after delivery date stated to then receive a faulty product, Stones missing, back of watch did not line up. Took to a friend who is a keen Watch collector for him to say it looks and feels like a Fake. Made a call to Amazon who could not get of the phone quick enough. Had replacement watch sent and same issues, make sure you check this watch over fully
on 30 March 2013
Only had this watch for 3 months and the stones have already started to fall out. Not impressed, bad quality!
on 13 January 2015
Beautiful watch had it one week today took of to wash my hands it fell on floor and shattered 5links took to jewellers tthey said strap needs replaced quote of 150 gutted distressed upset not the word they said they are a curse the ceramic. To pay that amount of money
on 10 September 2012
A genuine Michael Kors watch. Comes well packaged, excellent quality, heavy ceramic bracelet, and a good price. Well worth the money.
on 11 March 2014
Bought this as a gift and they loved it. Had to have a couple of links removed but our local watch repair shop did this very easily.
on 18 April 2014
The watch is superb. We are delighted with it and the price is fantastic compared to other retail outlets. The one problem that I have is that it comes with no written stamped guarantee. I think this is very important, so from that point of view we are dissapointed. sorry!!
on 5 December 2014
Absolutely beautiful watch. Had it for about 9 months now. Had to have a few links taken out, but that was not an issue. i would definitely recommend this watch to anyone. It goes with any outfit, smart and casual and looks lovely on.
on 31 May 2014
The watch was delivered very quickly within 6 days. Is absolutely wonderful and I very happy with my choice. The most Positive is that I only paid half price received in a Swedish store.

See one answered question