on 31 December 2012
I have been using Rain Alarm on my laptop for some time and find it really useful, so decided to try this free version on my Kindle Fire HD. It works well, and the satellite simulation is great for seeing when rain is approaching. If you need to know when it's going to rain, you can set alerts to automatically warn you. Neat app, and one I will certainly make use of.
on 27 February 2013
Like to know if there is any rain/snow about and it is interesting to be able to see over such a wide area
on 5 August 2014
Just average I'd say. Only appears to give rain forecasts two hours ahead. Continually makes your phone flash making you think you have received a message or missed a call. This can be switched off of course but then you have no indication. A friend of mine has the pay version and says it is much better and has an alarm to alert you to the rain.
on 15 January 2014
This is a wonderful app on my phone but regularly crashes on the Kindle. Just hope they fix it as it is very useful when working
on 20 September 2015
I don't use apps that want to access all of your files, what I have on my smartphone is my business not theirs, beware of this type of app.
on 16 January 2014
I have this App on my smartphone, and it allows you to check is rain is expected in your area, I find it to be quite reliable.
on 10 January 2014
Easy to use and understand. With this app forecasting of rain is extremely accurate and we can plan activities accordingly.
on 13 March 2014
This app works really well. The only critisism is that the time window is a bit short but real time view is good
on 4 August 2015
It is okay in predicting weather that could be coming your way -- and which I found accurate
on 30 November 2014
very good app must say the wife uses it more than I do she calls it her washing alarm