Size: OSFA|Colour: Purple|Change
Price:£13.84+ £7.50 shipping

on 31 December 2013
Very strong rucksack that fits all my daughter's many school books. I have bought several other rucksacks (not Mi-Pac) and all have broken within weeks. This one is very strong and a very good size. The material means it's waterproof too. Would highly recommend.
on 16 September 2013
I was recommended this brand of bag by many of my friends and I am really pleased I bought it. It also arrived two days before I expected it to. It is perfect as a new school/day bag :)
on 30 September 2013
Seems after a month still quite durable for daughters school stuff, plenty room and showerproof too. Colour is more eye catching in reality.
on 9 January 2014
bought it for our grandaughter for christmas it is handy as it is water repellant she uses it for seconday school and ir seems to hold all her stuff
on 24 September 2013
Great backpack but didnt expect it to be plastic material but still suppose it won't get as wet in rain, still it's a cool bag.
on 18 January 2014
I Bought this bag for my daughter for Christmas, and after two weeks of using it, the zip is already broken.
on 28 April 2015
My son was very pleased with his new school bag...well made and just as it looks and is described.
on 13 January 2015
I think it was too small and exspensive for what it is.
on 5 February 2015
Nice sturdy bag for school use.