Colour: Red|Change
Price:£19.85+ Free shipping

on 15 November 2013
It's a bag and is fashionable among the kids today. However they are not very strong, so don't put too much weight in it, or try to squeeze oversize objects in. The zips will burst easily.
on 29 September 2013
Daughter choose this bag. it is perfect to fit all her yr10 work into and pe kit. Quick delivery, the box was huge but delivered in one piece
on 10 November 2013
This was greater than my expectations!!! Love it strong straps, big pockets, secret compartments perfect!! Go get one right now
on 15 October 2013
The box and shipping were great. The bag itself seems nice but the quality is very very cheap. The zipper wouldnt open and close smoothly and I found a hole in one of the inner pockets. I'm only had the backpack one week and I'm wondering how long it will last. Besides that, the bag is cute and all my things seem to fit fine but the quality is not what I expected from the Mi Pac brand.
on 21 July 2014
Excellent price got it for £8 ish. Came fast, it's strong as I once ran for a train with it carrying books and 3 litres of orange juice. Love the colour red. Only for uni. Doesn't matter if it gets destroyed at that price.
on 17 April 2015
I bought this bag for my daughter for christmas. Already the zip has broken and the straps are starting to fail. Looks good but doesn't last long!
on 7 January 2014
I have bought this bag for my teenage daughter, it is an ideal size for school. Fantastic quality, really smart looking.
on 25 December 2013
it looks adorable but not so solid when i carry some heavy books. the inside of the bag now is broken .
on 16 August 2014
Decent quality but small.
on 6 July 2014