on 19 September 2013
I have recently started migrating all my personal hygiene and cleaning products to eco friendly, non-animal tested products. I previously used Ecover but my local superstore started stocking a few Method products so I was enticed to try this cleaner. So glad I did, smells so much better than other cleaners, even Ecover Multi-Surface cleaner which wasn't nearly as bad as some other brands.
With a non harsh orangey smell and a strong cleaning power I use this a few times daily all over my kitchen and cleaned my desk the other day with it too!
Works well to clean glass with no streaks and is completely food safe - no need to rinse surfaces with water afterwards.

Love Method products and while they're a little more expensive than Ecover, they last as long, clean well and smell alot better.
Having used the clear Dettol antibacterial surface cleaner for years a store offer prompted me to try the method range for a change, and this cleaner not only smells lovely but cleans just as well.

The citrus smell is pleasant but not harsh at all. It makes our kitchen smell lovely. I use it on our induction oven top and sometimes on our wooden table. I would highly recommend it and cannot imagine going back to the Dettol, even if Method is not on offer. A great household find.
on 1 February 2014
As with every Method product I've used I am very pleased with this cleaner. It cuts grease like nobody's business, smells great and is (as ever) non-toxic and environmentally responsible.
on 24 January 2015
Smells fantastic and cleans well. Is people and environment friendly so I am happy to use this in my home. My son is asthmatic and this is fine to use around him.
on 14 August 2014
Love Method cleansers - non toxic, smell great & very effective. Good price from this seller too.
on 4 November 2014
I really like this product, and getting a two pack is perfect. (especially as I live far from most stores or shops that carry this line.) The only drawback is that the packaging used to send this product seems excessive. But I can live with that. It cleans surfaces well, and smells nice.
on 23 October 2014
Nice clean kitchen. Doesn't irritate sinuses although I was disappointed to see these were also sold at tescos fir the same price because I thought I was getting a great deal.
on 22 May 2014
Very impressed with this cleaner - good for the environment and your health too! Cleans very well without leaving smears and smells delicious!
on 20 June 2014
Great product for us as this product is good for children as there is no chemicals would recommend as cleaner and child friendly
on 5 May 2014
Does exactly what it says on the packet. Thought for some reason it was going to smell of oranges. Thank you very much.