on 6 April 2012
I wanted to make my homemade easter eggs look a bit more special. My intention was to use this as a paint but decided this would be too difficult. Instead I used my finger and rubbed the powder all over the eggs and they look really special now. It was worth a punt.
on 24 September 2013
this is my first time using gold or silver luster dust , but ,and because i am making a cake for my son's birthday, i thought of putting some golden stars and some silver hearts on my cake . i bought these products (Metallic Gold Treasure Edible Lustre Dust for Food Use & Cake Decorating) i got the
gold, silver and the pearl. now i am sure ,after i have used them with a few drops of vodka added , that i got exactly what was in my mind. the golden stars are beautiful , very gold and shiny, the silver hearts as well, , i am glad i got this product ,it is really beautiful ,easy to use and highly recommended.
on 29 December 2012
Lovely effects achieved by this product, soft gold sheen easily achieved. Made the icing on my cake come alive. Very happy with results
on 19 April 2013
A very good gold colour, sometimes it's so hard to tell.
Perfect for dusting on to white icing flowers for a golden wedding cake.
on 10 September 2013
I love this product, so easy to apply and great colour! Incredible service as it came in no time! Would definitely recommend.
on 23 September 2014
The person I bought it for absolutely loves it and it helps that it was delivered for free.
on 11 August 2015
Excellent! Arrived promptly and served well both for dusting and painting. I used it with Lemon extract and it gave my fondant flowers a very good golden shine.
on 17 January 2016
Brilliant product. Its rather light but adds a beautiful shine to the fondant roses I used them on. Gets everywhere & a little goes a long way. Its going to last me many months maybe even 1 few years.
on 16 June 2013
it was just what i ordered and looks beautiful on cakes i would definitely recommend this product. service was brilliant
on 18 December 2015
Second time I've bought this, it lasts for ages and ages and gives a nice subtle shimmer.

See one answered question