on 28 April 2015
I thought I was buying badges not ear studs. I got all the Wallace and gromit set. Yes nice quality but it ends there. Shaun is so small the stud at the back is almost the same size as the badge.
on 18 February 2013
Well made badge. It comes in it's own box and makes a nice present. The design colours identify the pot and cup out so it is easy to read. Not JUST for children!
on 26 November 2015
i got this for my boyfriend who like to get pin badges to put in he box he as for them
arrived on time the package was the right side
on 5 January 2016
Absolutely fantastic. Reasonable size and great color. A great addition to my collection of animated character pins especially all my dog pins.
on 27 October 2013
Purchased this for a little girl who has spent the summer Gromit hunting and she loved it. Nice quality for the price. Highly recommend.
on 29 December 2013
great for an avid fan. Well made for the price. Great for collector. How much more can I say?! really?
on 18 July 2013
as I have been collecting anything to do with the grommit I just had to have tis cute little badge.
on 8 January 2015
Liked it very much thank you. Go with my ever increasing collection of gorgeous gromit.
on 26 June 2015
awesome small badge
fast delivery.
perfect condition.
on 26 July 2015
well detailed and super fast delivery - recommended