Size: 4 UK|Colour: Black (Black)|Change
Price:£65.00+ £3.50 shipping

on 4 November 2012
I bought these on an - expensive - whim. I'm so glad I did, they're really nice boots.
The "foot" is a moulded rubber shoe so there's hardly anything to break in. This also means any warmth is sealed nicely in with your foot. I do wear them quite tight, and the fur lining can make it a bit of a squeeze to do the zip up, but once they're on they're fine!
If you've got quite wide feet you will probably struggle as there's no give in them, but I've worn size 6/39 Merrell shoes before and they're just right.
Excellent grip on the bottom, just hoping for some snow to wear them out in now!
:edit: wore them in a cold & frosty field the other night: It's a rarity for me to have warm feet but I was very happy to have these on!
on 9 April 2013
Have previously bought Merrell walking shoes and found them to be an excellent fit and extremely comfortable. Wanted something warm, with thick soles for winter. These are great as the lace adjustments give the flexibility to fit my wide while still fitting well round narrow heels/ ankles, with quality supporting insoles. Love the colour too, making warm, practical boots more funky.
on 19 January 2013
These are comfortable, sturdy boots that rarely come off my feet since the beginning of 'The Big Freeze'. They are true to size and can be adjusted therefore fit beautifully around my 'athletic' calves even with tights AND jeans tucked in. And most importantly they keep my feet dry and toasty. Love 'em!
on 3 February 2015
I am a walker and love to hike in the hills and coastal paths etc. These boots would not be suitable for going up a serious hill but for coastal walks and country walks they are fantastic. I have pretty bad Reynaud's and these are the only boots that keep my feet warm, even after stomping through puddles and icy fields. Totally waterproof so far, and I've stepped into a really deep stream with them. The calf width is slim, but I have skinny legs so they're great for me. You can adjust them a little with the lace up front, but they close with a side zip. All in all a brilliant purchase and I wish I'd bought them at the beginning of Winter. They look lovely too!
on 17 January 2013
Been using these in the recent cold weather + snow and am really pleased. These boots are really warm and very comfortable. The only issue I have with them is that they are bulky.
on 7 January 2016
Very comfy and warm boots - perfect for winter. I have worn them in wet weather, paddled through a shallow stream & they haven't let in, but not tried them in anger.
I can wear them with skinny jeans tucked it. I do have skinny calves, but you can adjust the fit with the laces, then use the side zip to get them on & off. Size is perfect - I usually wear 6, I have Merrell sandals in a 6 and these boots in a 6 fit (roomy, but a good fit)
on 14 November 2014
I originally bought these boots in a 7.5 and they were a little big so I returned them for a 7 which fit perfectly, they are so comfortable and lovely and warm, the supplier was so helpful with the return and sent the new size out pretty much within the week, I think these boots are excellent and so was the service that I recived from the supplier.
on 13 April 2013
Great looking boots but I never got a chance to road test them as they were too small. In fact they were absolutely fine in terms of length so I didn't want to try a bigger size. But they were quite a snug fit at the sides and on one foot I could feel the ridge of the seam in the plastic on my heal. Regretfully I felt that there was no way I could walk in them for any length of time and as far as I'm aware I have fairly normal feet. A great shame as they look really good.
on 18 January 2015
Lovely looking boot and true to size. I am a size six and these are a great for (i bought a size six). The side zip are great for quickly putting on and taking off. The laces means you can adjust to suit calf size. Would definitely recommend and good delivery too.
on 6 November 2014
I had to return this boot as it was a pull on. The description says lace up. As I have a damaged ankle I can not get my foot into pull on boots. However, if you want a pull on type boot these a a nice looking boot.