on 22 March 2013
I always buy Merrell trainers but was disappointed with these. They have very little padding and so ,unless you wear thick socks ,are quite uncomfortable . They are also small for size . I wouldn't buy again and wouldn't recommend them. The only good point is the price.
on 23 June 2014
They are light, sturdy, look good, and do not make your feet hot. The size was just right and I cannot recommend highly enough. I walked up Pen Y Fan in the Brecon Beacons wearing them for the first time and they were really comfortable with good grip on the steep rocky bits and did not leak on the boggy bits. I did have a small blister but did not even notice it until I took my boots off, and I had been walking for 6 hours.
on 27 May 2014
I was delighted with these boots and in fact bought a second, identical pair. I was very glad I'd read the reviews already posted before I did so. I have unusually narrow feet although of average length (size 6), and I usually have a dreadful job finding especially boots that I don't need to wear three pairs of socks in and still feel I'm paddling about in them! These boots are a perfect fit for my feet. So I would endorse the reviews that said they are very narrow boots - they definitely are. I have found them very comfortable, and I would definitely recommend them - but only for women with narrow feet. If you have even average feet, and certainly if your feet are at all broad, then these boots would be too narrow for you.
on 19 December 2012
Excellent service as always.

Boots fit perfectly and are very comfortable. Fit for purpose, dog walking in all weathers.
I would recommend these boots and would use Amazon to buy similar products.
on 16 September 2013
Having ordered next size up on the website according to sizing advice (too big) , the return procedure was painless and the reorder for size sevens are perfect.
on 9 October 2013
A great price for a really comfy shoe. At long last after trying lots of other makes of similar shoe my feet remain dry when dog walking in relatively long grass. Can't fault them. What a bargain.
on 6 October 2013
very comfortable, light, the sole is a decent thickness and ankles feel supported. Great price compared to those i've seen in the shops.
on 22 April 2014
Most comfortable boots ever. Fit perfect. Have worn every day all day since as a professional dog walker and am delighted.
on 11 March 2013
A perfect fit and have not rubbed at all. They are light weight but sturdy and support the ankle perfectly. I love them.
on 3 February 2014
too narrow otherwise ok boots were nice and light in weight however i have a broad foot therefore not suitable