on 14 August 2014
I have been using New Balance MR10's for some time. The fact that their sole picked up stones so easily was irritating me. A runner friend tried these and the sole looked much more suitable, although both are Vibram. The NB shoes are a 4mm drop, these are 0. I have been working on my running form for some time. I tried zero drop some time ago and didn't get on with them. This time I appear to be ready. These shoes feel absolutely great. I achieved my best pace while running alone and not in a race. Additionally they are obviously enhancing the good form I now feel I have as my legs feel better than they ever have.
on 29 May 2014
In my case, my size is UK 8, however, in sizes for American shoes (Merrell) are quite tight for size 42, I have chosen UK 8.5 that is 43 and that size is perfect for me. These shoes are really comfortable to wear. I recommend them.
on 27 June 2015
I liked these shoes in the beginning, but it did not take long till they started disappointed me. After just 10 days the outer sole started to tear off on the left shoe.
I went back to Löplabbet where I bought them, and they gave me a new pair - thinking it must have been a production failure on that specific shoe. But then it took about one month, and I had the same problem on the right shoe of the new pair.

Also, the right shoe insisted on giving me blisters on the heel of my right foot. This usually does not happen to me with shoes.

The use have been as every-day-shoes, as well as running a few kilometers a couple of times a week. Mostly on grit trails.
review image review image
on 24 September 2014
I was expecting it to be less comfortable than other extra cushioned shoes, but it was very comfortable and it really gives you the feeling of barefoot walking or running. you do feel different muscles working when you use these shoes.

I do recommend them.
on 24 March 2015
These are fantastic running shoes, cant praise them enough. Only gripe is that the arch support is a little uncomfortable at first, especially if you tend to over pronate, but once you are accustomed to them they are great.
on 28 August 2014
Brilliant shoes light and fit like a glove like the name suggests
on 10 June 2015
good shoes as always as Merrell....just a bit too expensive.
on 5 December 2014
Wow! Go half a size bigger and you wont be disappointed
on 28 May 2014
I love this footwear, i already have the road glove 2 and was excited when the shoe was updated.
The fit is very similar to the previous model but just a little tighter around the heel but i think this will loosen out with time. The look of the shoe has been much improved in my opinion, which is where the previous model was let down, so for that reason i give this shoe 5 stars.
Alot has been said about minimalist shoes, regarding injuries, and i have to say i have never encountered an issue. I have worn them running 5km to 10 miles as well as in the gym. This shoe is extremly comfortable and stable in all cases.
If you're considering them, go for it, i dont think you'll look back.