Size: 12 UK|Colour: Brown (Black Slate/Yellow)|Change
Price:£85.00 - £225.72

on 15 January 2015
I bought these shoes in particular because I wanted a hybrid between an every day shoe and a hiking shoe. Right out of the block on ended up taking them on several 5 mile hikes. They worked exactly as I wanted. I didn't experience any foot fatigue or have any weird areas rubbing into me from poor design. The shoes even held up traction wise as I was navigating a muddly slope to avoid a mud and rain soaked trail.

For some people, the extra space in the toe might be troublesome, but for my wide foot it is perfect.
on 25 January 2015
It if wasn't for the advice from orhers who had bought Merrel products I would have purchased my shoe size! (10). The 11's I purchased however fit perfectly and are great, so beware you are most likely to need a bigger size than you think.
on 4 November 2014
Superb comfy Merrell s as always. No other brand comes close
on 28 April 2016
These have ben perfect, good fit, good colour, worn well (though I haven't used them for running or hiking). I just wish I could order exactly the same ones again.
on 22 January 2015
Merrell quality at half recommended price!! Incredible price and brilliant service to boot! Thoroughly recommended.
on 28 September 2014
awsome as always from merrell very comfortable and look very hard wearing and durable
on 2 January 2015
Always go for one size larger than you normally would as they can be small fitting.
on 31 October 2014
They are a bit big but with inner soles they are very comfortable
on 14 July 2014
This Blaze was made to fit. I am truly happy with it.
on 9 September 2014
Second pair, previous still going strong
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse