1. The Curse of Cornelius Sigan New servant, Cedric (Mackenzie Crook), muscles in on Merlin's position as Arthur's right-hand-man and turns the prince against his loyal friend. Merlin is convinced the slippery newcomer is up to something and he's right - Cedric is a conman and a thief who's after a magnificent jewel recently unearthed in a tomb far beneath Camelot.
2. The Once and Future Queen Arthur is determined to win Camelot's jousting tournament on his own merit, so with Merlin and Gwen's help he goes undercover as an ordinary man. But Arthur's in for a shock when Gwen challenges him to give up his spoilt, lofty ways.
3. The Nightmare Begins When Morgana's nightmares spill into waking hours she becomes terrified that she has magic. Gaius is determined to keep her in the dark for her own good but Merlin won't stand by and watch his friend suffer. He knows exactly what she's going through and he knows she needs the truth.
4. Lancelot and Guinevere Gwen is mistaken for Morgana and kidnapped by the savage outlaw Hengist (James Cosmo). Uther refuses to pay her ransom so Arthur defies his father, heading out into dangerous enemy territory to fight for Gwen's freedom. Merlin suspects Arthur's devotion to Gwen is more than just that of a prince to one of his subjects.
5. Beauty and the Beast, Part 1 The first episode of this exciting two parter sees Uther captivated by his latest guest, the beautiful Lady Catrina (Sarah Parish).
6. Beauty and the Beast, Part 2 Newly crowned Queen Catrina (Sarah Parish) settles in as Camelot's first lady. As her true troll nature surfaces her influence over Uther increases and the repercussions are felt throughout the kingdom. When Catrina accuses Merlin of stealing, he is driven into hiding. Forced to sneak around the castle, Merlin must find a way to expose Catrina's true form without getting caught - and beheaded.
7. The Witchfinder Uther is determined to wipe out magic in Camelot once and for all, and this time no one is beyond suspicion. He summons the most dreaded witchfinder in the land, Aredian (Charles Dance), a terrifying man who will stop at nothing to uncover sorcery. Gaius impresses upon Merlin how much danger he's in but Morgana needs no such warning.
8. The Sins of the Father When a mysterious warrior challenges Arthur to a duel, no one could possibly predict the devastating chain of events that is set in motion - least of all the young Prince himself. But Arthur and Merlin soon find themselves on a strange quest at the behest of the beautiful Morgause (Emilia Fox). Through her Arthur discovers a dark secret, which could bring about the downfall of the kingdom.
9. The Lady of the Lake When Merlin discovers the beautiful druid girl Freya (Laura Donnelly) trapped in a bounty hunter's cage, he knows he must help her escape. Gaius warns against getting involved but Merlin refuses to listen.Merlin harbours Freya in the tunnels beneath Camelot. But with the bounty hunter searching for his missing prize and a ferocious magical beast on the loose, she can't stay hidden long.
10. Sweet Dreams Dignitaries from rival kingdoms descend on Camelot for peace talks, but what King Alined really wants is war. He'll do everything in his power to stir up hostilities, even if it means using magic. Alined's jester Trickler (Kevin Eldon) puts a spell on Arthur to make him fall madly in love with rival King Olaf's beloved daughter Vivian (Georgia Moffett).
11. The Witch's Quickening Uther has a precious magical relic of the Old Religion locked up tight in the Camelot vaults. Many have lost their lives trying to reclaim The Crystal of Neahtid but the ruthless warlock Alvarr could succeed where they failed. For Alvarr has a secret weapon - Mordred.
12. The Fires of Idirsholas When the Fires of Idirsholas burn for the first time in three hundred years, Gaius fears a sorcerer has revived the deadly Knights of Medhir. He's right. Morgause (Emilia Fox) has returned, hell-bent on ending Uther's reign. Arthur and Merlin ride out to face the Knights and barely escape with their lives.
13. The Last Dragonlord The Great Dragon is finally free. Full of rage, he attacks Camelot with pitiless intensity. The castle is crumbling and Arthur's men cannot hold out much longer but only a Dragonlord can kill a dragon and Uther wiped them all out years ago. Or did he? Gaius admits one such man could still be alive and in hiding.
|Starring||Colin Morgan, Bradley James|
|Supporting actors||Anthony Head, Santiago Cabrera, Angel Coulby|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I bought this for my partner who is a BIG fan of this series.....Great Item....Fast Service....Great Gift for anyone who likes all things MerlinPublished 1 month ago by Ali
Bought as a present, wife was over the moon, so did exactly as required, good box set, very happy with purchase.Published 1 month ago by Patchmonster
bought for a friend as a birthday present and really enjoyed watching it the kids thought it was good also.Published 2 months ago by martyn
Just as good as watching the real series, would recomend to any one as a guift or for youself to have.Published 2 months ago by gillian smith