Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.03

The Secretum's end game has been fulfilled. Oblivion has risen from the pit and begun to unleash his reign of terror on the Earth. His power is so great he is drawing the Loci to himself and turning them into mindless zombies as he leads them on a march from Turkey to Jerusalem.

Meanwhile, former FBI agent Ethan leads Daniel and Lisa on an impossible mission to figure out some way to stop Oblivion from executing his end game. Can he be stopped? Can they stay alive long enough to figure out how?

Now if most of what you've just read makes no sense to you, it means you haven't read the first two books in the trilogy. As a result, I don't recommend you start here. With only a one page recap of the previous two books, you will be very lost.

But for those looking to finish the trilogy, you'll be very happy with the conclusion. Like the first, this book is action packed from page one. Because most of the Loci are under Oblivion's control, there are actually fewer characters, giving those who we do see a much better chance at truly getting to shine. The writing still has occasional rough spots, but it is much more polished than in book one. And a couple elements made me roll my eyes, but I was caught up in the story again in just a few moments.

And the book finally tackles some Christian themes here, too. While it doesn't pretend to be a complete treatise on free will (and I wouldn't expect one in a novel), what is presented here is interesting to consider. The fantasy underpinning allows for some neat analogies as well. I was bothered by a Bible verse misquoted, but I just considered the source. I wouldn't expect a villain to get it right.

But my complaints about the book are minor. This is a fast paced fantasy thriller that will leave readers ready for more from this author.
on 23 March 2011
If you have not read the other 2 novels in this trilogy do not start here as you will be totally lost. For those of us who have already read part one and two you will not be disappointed.ok I personally didn't like elements of the ending and the choice of characters that were killed off( don't want to name names and spoil it) but that is a purely personal thing as I do tend to get quite involved with the characters in these type of novels, having said this I do not think the story would have worked so well and reached such a dramatic conclusion if these events had not transpired. As far as I can remember all the loose ends are tied up and you are not left with a million questions. On the whole I was really impressed with these books and would recommend them to friends
on 14 December 2012
This the last of the trilogy was the best.
The writer presents a scenario from where you can see no logical end and only with a final twist at the end does it all make sense.

I bought the first of the trilogy because it was free on Kindle but quickly became hooked and bought the following two books.
Robin Parrish in my opinion is up there with the likes of David Eddings in his imagination and story telling
on 15 January 2012
An enjoyable read for the weekend. I recommend it to those that have read his previous books, so things will be understandable.

It`s predictable, and didn`t hold as much tension as his previous books, but helped relieve yourself from the cliffhanger of the previous book.
on 14 July 2011
Bought this and the third book after getting half way through the first which was on free download for the kindle. Love the fast paced story and great character. Good mix of action and morality. Sad to finish knowing the next book would be the last of the trilogy.
on 11 August 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this set of books, well thought out plot, lots of action and drama, I read all three books in three nights. Well done Robin.
on 9 November 2014
Read all three books and continue to wonder until the last chapters . This may be a bit marvelesque but the sentiment and the plot is excellent
on 13 July 2013
Great storyline, keeps you on the edge of your seat. Science fiction storyline told well and described vividly. Great value.
on 14 August 2014
Great read what more is there to say
on 22 February 2016