on 14 January 2012
Go quality for 100 pounds. Will take an hour or more to put together. But will go together with ease and all the holes are drilled in the right place. Stands without rocking and doors close with a sturdy clunk
on 16 January 2013
The package arrived promptly and was pretty straight forward to put up. It's a solid piece of furniture that looks great in our lounge, would def recommend!
on 19 November 2012
I have bought several items from the Corona range all great quality easy to assemble. The book case my favourite so far more than happy. :-)
on 15 June 2014
Once again the Carona Furniture is really good quality, if you follow the instructions you can not go wrong , they are so easy to follow, just remember to check that you have everything you need, and it is so easy, if you have not done any D I Y before don't worry its easy. Mr & Mrs Horrigan
on 17 October 2015
I gave this four stars, but three and a half would be more suitable. I ordered two of these.

Delivery: Excellent. In this case, Arrow. Automated phone call the day before, with a four hour time slot and the option to change if unsuitable. A call from the delivery team half hour before delivery, and the delivery team were polite and good, offering to take the boxes indoors.Much better than some of the delivery companies.

Ease of construction: poor. Looking at the reviews, it seems I'm an exception. These were not the first Corona furniture items I've had from the same source, and previously they were easy to put together. For these bookcases, some of the pre-drilled holes were clearly out. I'm no youngster, so I've had plenty of experience of flat pack stuff. You know that guide holes will be slightly out with flat pack, and by the time of the last parts you are screwing in, things will be a bit tight. When the first things you screw together are tight, you know it's going to be a long day. In this case, the holes for the dowels were out, and some holes were not drilled. Following the existing holes just wasn't possible. So I had to drill my own in some cases. The instructions were so-so, could have been clearer. In all, putting them together was hard going.

Finished product: Very good. Despite the construction problems, when these have been overcome, the end product is very good looking. It appears sturdy and likely to last a while, and the smell of pine wood welcomes me into the room. For quality, this easily beats some of the chain store flat packs. It's real wood, looks like it and smells like it.

Value for money: excellent. This really looks good for the price.

Overall, the end product and delivery weigh in to make this a four star review. The poor construction details may be the exception judging by other reviews, but the ones I received, well I'd hate to have tried to assemble these when I was younger. I've recently helped my daughter and son-in-law with some flat pack, and I think any young people, starting out, would struggle with these if they received them as I have.
on 28 April 2014
Great item and quality for the price. Very happy with it, matches other Mexican style furniture bought from other suppliers. Fast delivery.
on 11 March 2013
We built it without the doors, as you can choose to have the doors on or off, a basic easy to assemble pine bookcase.
on 26 November 2012
Corona pine 2 door bookcase.......love my bookcase looks great. It is very heavy weight 32kgs paid joiner to build was up in under an hour
on 12 May 2015
Good quality product. Just a couple of things on assembly... There is a front piece that covers the shelves ends and supplies support for the door pieces. Mine was warped slightly, but this was corrected by leaving the piece flat and left to 'acclimatise'. There is also a piece on the bottom, front, a decorative piece. The screw holes for this attachment are fine apart from the middle one, this screw can interfere with the door latches on the inside. So I suggest leaving this screw out, at least until the latches are attached. I hope this information proves helpful. Overall, I'm very pleased with this piece of furniture. It took several hours to complete, but then I wasn't in a hurry. Fantastic delivery service, too.
on 2 November 2014
Unhappy customer. Number if issues with this book case. Putting the book case together was difficult because both sides of book case were bent. which meant 2 people were needed during assembly to screw out of shape sides to shelving. The door is too large for the surrounding door frame and now requires sanding / plaining to fit. And worst of all screws that hold shelves to outer frame have split the wood are visible from waist height. poorly manufactured bookshelf. Avoid.