These skills practice books can be used for invaluable year-by-year mental arithmetic practice at home and in school, helping to build confidence towards the KS2 SATs.
• Learn and revise – explains and reinforces each mathematical concept with clear examples.
• Practice activities – a variety of tasks and questions to challenge your child’s understanding.
• Mental arithmetic tests – 20 mixed questions, testing the topics covered in the section.
• Speed tests and progress charts – short, timed tests that can be repeated so your child can try to improve their score.
• Key facts – a summary of the essential points.
• Answers are in a pull-out booklet at the centre of the book.