Size: UK Shoe 6-11, EUR 39-45|Colour: Multicoloured|Change

on 4 October 2013
Have been looking for hard wearing socks for my husband's work boots. these are as good as you get. Sizing is true to size. The only downside is it makes a lot of fluff ....so carpet is constantly full of the black fluff. But looking at the bright side at least i do not have to buy new sock every week like before.
on 4 January 2013
best work socks ever. so my hubby says. once on they wil stay up on leg til taken of. perfect leg grip.
on 23 April 2015
Ok how excited can you get in a review about a packet of socks hmmmmm......
I am hard on socks and wear them out quickly even really expensive ones so tends to be false economy to spend too.
I am a size 9 and these fitted perfectly, I am diabetic with fluid retention in the legs but even with that these seemed to accomodate.
Might be a personal thing but they feel comfortable and appear to be well put together, I have now washed some and they dont shrink nor give off the dreaded sock bobbles ( Yet )
Would I buy again - most definitely yes
Maybe its me getting old and senility catching up but would it not be better to state this is 6 pair of socks and not a pack of 6 with a picture of 6 socks - there is an element of ambiguity in is it 3pr or 6pr
on 10 July 2014
Arrived when expected. Fluff up a bit too much but other than that fine
on 6 December 2015
These where a little disappointing, they are like Primark clothes if you know what I mean, designed to fit on a dummy, not a person - they are made to a fit, sort of a foot shape, but not an actual foot.

it's hard to explain but if you wear something like SuperDry or Abercrombie - they are designed to fit to people and have a specific 'cut', these are just sock shaped tubes and not great.

Still - cheap and if you're a bloke you just get on with it.
on 22 February 2014
Great delivery was on time been wearing them and so far so good nice and thick keeps your feet nice and warm also the elastic at the top is good i hate those socks that you have to keep pulling up cos they slide down your leg
on 29 December 2014
Good quality. Mismatched socks in a pack and too small for size 9.5!
on 18 June 2015
good value hard wearing socks which take some punishment. But...... Make your feet sweat buckets and consequently shoes smell awful. Thankfully all returned to normal once stopped wearing!
I don't think I have unusually generous calves but I found the elasticated cuff on these socks to be pretty brutal. Wearing them all day, by the time I got home from work there was an uncomfortable imprint around my ankle.

I like the quality of the socks otherwise but I had to cut the cuffs off, which means the edge was frayed and will probably mean the socks get binned sooner rather than later. The alternative was not using them at all, and even with the cuff cut off they have no problem staying up.
on 27 February 2014
These socks are ideal for work. they are quite hard wearing and your toes doesn't stick through them after a handful of wears.

See one answered question