Size: One size|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£2.45+ Free shipping

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 June 2015
This is a reasonable quality no-nonsense practical hat to keep your head warm when it is cold. It is great for walking in a cold wind. The sides are shaped to come down over your ears while leaving a higher front to your visibility is unrestricted. It is a really good idea when you think about it. In my opinion it works really well. I wore mine up in the hills at the weekend. I was out for five or six hours in a strong north easterly wind and it worked great.
It is made of a kind of ribbed synthetic material and it easily stretches to fit the shape of your head. It is one size but is adjustable in the sense you can roll the bottom up or down depending on how much head/ear coverage you want. I think the material could be a bit thicker. It is OK for spring and autumn but I think it might not be warm enough in very cold winter conditions (hence my 4 star rating rather than 5 stars).
It might look a bit odd when you first put it on, simply because people are not used to seeing this shape of hat. It does look a bit 'medieval' if you know what I mean. Up in the mountains, however, for most people functionality and performance are far more important than looks so this is should not be a problem. It is also a bit odd in that the logo goes over one ear when you normally expect it to go at the front. This is not a problem; just a bit unusual.
It washes really easily on a standard 40 wash and shown no sign of colour loss or shrinkage It appears to be well made.
I paid less than £5 for it on Amazon and I consider it a real bargain at that price. If you are going to buy one you might want shop around within Amazon. I found variations in price from about £2 to about £5 each.
on 28 January 2013
this is quite a nice hat and well priced. The only thing stopping me giving 5 stars is that the top of the hat is slightly pointy. i think this is due to the stitching and i have to really pull the hat down to make the hat look like its picture.
on 12 December 2012
Get bad pains in my neck and ears in the cold. Couldnt bring myself to buy one of those hats with ear flaps and dangly ties, remind me of a babys bonnet when I see people in them. You know the one,s I mean. Uncool..... Ear muffs where my next choice to look at. Good god. Just as uncool. Then I spotted this hat! At under £4.00 delivered I took the plunge and its fantastic! Nice cozy lined, hugs the head and ears just great. Looks a lot more stylish than I expected. Best buy, cozy days
on 22 January 2013
Fits well, very warm. I bought this for cycling to keep ears and head warm which it does. To be fussy, it could be slightly better made but you gets what you pay for. I would definitely recommend this hat to anyone.
on 1 March 2013
This arrived on time and well wrapped. The hat is a great fit and wraps round ears . My father in law found it slipped up as he wore it but my husband had no such problems. Excellent value for money. I would buy again from this seller.
on 22 February 2013
I ordered this for walking and to keep my head warm and it doesn't disappoint. I originally bought the Swedish style for my husband. That one costs just under £30 and the quality is outstanding. I ordered this as an alternative for myself and it is a great hat. You can't compare the quality to the Swedish one but it's fantastic as the fleece somehow wicks away moisture and you don't end up with a sweaty head! I have bobbed length hair and even after a vigorous hour's walk my hair remained perfect looking (as much as it can be) after. Normally I am used to having to wash my hair after a walk with a hat on but not this time. Fantastic value for money too.
on 6 January 2013
Good fit, warm at all times. It only got down to -5 degrees but never had a cold head. If only I had taken a thicker coat!!!
on 21 February 2013
Very warm hat but unfortunately too small for me so used as a gift.
Would have thought as it's a mans hat it would be bigger but that said the person I gave it too was pleased.
on 1 March 2013
If you can get over looking like a peasant extra from a medieval film, then this hat is great, otherwise stick to beanies!
on 14 February 2013
very good . definatley recomend to any one wanting to buy a gift for a boy . very good quality for the price paid