Size: 9.5 UK|Colour: Grey|Change
Price:£14.99 - £15.00

on 10 October 2014
I know what you really want to know...how do these compare to Converse? Well, £40 for a start and, as far as I can tell, as well made. Comfort wise, they're actually a bit more comfortable than my Converse Hi Tops. The only thing missing is the label which, at that cost, I can live with!
on 10 January 2015
Looked for replacement canvas trainer, old ones end of life, these were perfect, nice summer colour, bargain price even with the postage, good comfortable fit(broad foot). They say you get what you pay for, I'll get 8 years out of these no problem, one happy customer.
on 27 February 2015
Good quality, Great price and decent grip. I have found these very comfortable and sizing is accurate and these are just as good as any converse.
on 1 September 2014
I have always had a high regard for the Dunlop brand and with this new acquisition my opinion has not changed wore these out the other night and looked and felt a million dollars so I can highly recommend them ether for work rest or play.
on 30 October 2014
These shoes fitting is accurate and are a little stiif in the beginning, but after you break them in after the first time you put them on they are very very comfortable
VINE VOICEon 18 February 2015
I love these they are like my Summer Docs. They have the lightness of sneakers but the cool of Docs. What is not to like. They also seem pretty durable as well . Having bought a few types of these canvas shoes/boots it seems to pay to by the better makes they seem to have more quality and last longer.
on 14 July 2014
Bought these for my boyfriend, he's very pleased with them. Fast delivery, fit great and comfortable. Good quality.
on 12 August 2015
Amazingly comfortable, good size.
Personally not fussed about not having the label, as even the real converse always end up wrecked and the real logo rubs off anyway. So this does the job just as good, if not better because of the money. The black doesn't fade either!
on 11 August 2015
These are really great. They are extremely comfortable to wear all day long. They are also very well made and sturdy. I cannot fault them at the price, they are excellent value compared to some other well known brands. Don't waste your money....get these instead.
on 9 April 2015
Canvas has torn pretty quickly, not sure if that's cos I'm too rough or cos the shoes are so cheap, but it never happened so quick with proper connys. Other than that they're pretty good and for the cheap cost you cant go too wrong. Hence the inbetweeny score.

See one answered question