Size: X-Large|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£9.99+ £2.00 shipping

on 19 November 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter to wear for her dress-down day at school for Children In Need. Teamed with black tights, a mini skirt and her brother's batman mask, she made a great Bat-Girl! She loved it. Arrived within hours and good quality too.
on 16 January 2014
i bought 4 of these, because i was running out of batman t shirts.
after one wear each, every single one of them shrank considerably.

my other batman t shirts didn't shrink to this extent.
cheap material that isn't fit for purpose.
on 28 September 2013
i chose the 5 star rating because im very pleased with the product i would like to say a big thank you to the seller and i would recommend this to all friends and family.
on 4 October 2013
Came earlier then excepted great fit it's awesome i recommend it to all the batman lovers cause it's really great :)
on 1 August 2013
Great quality and good fit with plenty of material that doesnt shrink in the wash like a lot of tops do.
on 24 June 2013
I did like the product. it was a gift for a friend and he liked it

Afterwards, i saw a different design that may have been better

Material was good quality and it was the design/logo i was looking for , so overall i was pleased
on 20 May 2013
Amazing! Simply amazing! If this doesn't make you feel like the dark knight, all the women you are going to attract will definitely have you feeling like Bruce Wayne! I love it!
on 22 June 2014
Needed this product fast, faster than the estimated date so I contacted the seller, they responded to my e-mail promptly and put in the post the same day and I got it for the date it was needed.

Bought medium for my boyfriend who is 6ft1". Fit well in torso but he is quite broad shouldered so if I ordered again I would go for large.

Good quality t-shirt, good quality print, especially for the money.

Haven't washed yet so can't comment on that.
on 12 May 2013
Sizing is standard - excellent fit. Very comfy, everything we wanted - thank you very much, would definitely recommend this!
on 10 January 2014
T-Shirt looks great, fits perfectly and was delivered much faster than expected. The last bit was a bit of a problem as I had ordered it as a gift for my husband and it arrived 4 days before the expected delivery date and thus my husband was the one to sign for the package and open it... But nevertheless great value for money!