Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£0.99

on 27 April 2013
This novelette is an awesome read for any with an interest in science fiction or futuristic settings! The story is a character driven plot, not focusing on great events, or battles, or civilisations, but rather follows the day-to-day life of Timothy Harrow in the futuristic city of Corinth, the Acme corporation's greatest yet invention; the Menagerie! A.K. Meek really connects the reader to the thoughts of Timothy Harrow and allows us to see the world of Corinth through his eyes; a corporate city in a world where much of the natural world has gone, and parks are created using holographic technology. As you see the story unfold through Tim Harrow's eyes, you begin to ask so many questions; gripping questions that will keep you reading. I look forward to any additions to this story that A.K. Meek will write, to answer more of the questions I have, and to let me see some more of this futuristic world.
on 29 November 2013
This unusual novelette sucked me in immediately, with a great main character and an interesting premise. There was a very cinematic quality to the writing, and I felt like I was inside the story. I loved the underlying sinister feeling which ran throughout. I could've easily read on, which isn't a criticism, as it's a good thing to be left wanting more. But . . . could you please write some more, A.K. Meek?
on 13 June 2015
A very imaginative story that I did not want to end
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse