MenScience Eye Rescue Formula (.75 oz.)
Price:£35.50+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

I literally walked into a ladder and knocked myself out. When I woke up the following morning (I wasn't knocked out all night...just skipping the story to morning) my face, which hadn't been harmed in the stupid accident, was puffy. No one else probably would have noticed, but I noticed. My eyes had these puffy under eye bags and I looked old as sh--. I felt old as sh--.

Anyway, I had been using this for a few weeks and felt like it helped to reduce puffiness but I didn't know for sure since I really never get a lot of puffiness. I put his on after my shower and a couple of hours later, the under eye puff had diminished completely...I still felt like sh-- but at least I didn't look it. Was it this? I don't know. But I think so.

I love the texture of this cream. It is more dense than the anti aging cream and feels like it instantly firms my thin eye skin. Again, who really knows for certain? But it feels that way and I love the ingredients.

So there you have it. You don't have to walk into a ladder truck like a moron to try this product. I've been very pleased and that little unintentional experiment made a believer out of me. Soothing and very emolient.

I'm a big fan of this line of products. Not only are the products made from high quality ingredients, their customer service (not on this product, I didn't need help on this product -- unless they had sold me a helmet) has always been first rate.
on 7 April 2015
waste of money.
Do not believe what it says on the pack.
don't waste your money.
on 13 January 2013
Scammmm sent me out the wrong item twice which was a cheap small roll on that caused a nasty rash and then didn't refund as promised