1. ′We was Playing Naked Football the Other Night′: Introduction.
2. ′Good Story!′: The Formal Characteristics of Male Narrative.
3. ′So I Thought Bollocks to it′: Men, Stories and Masculinities.
4. ′Bad as My Mate′: Stories in Sequence.
5. ′She′d Made Sardines in Aspic′: Women′s Stories, Men′s Stories and the Construction of Gender.
6. ′I′m Quite Good at Mexican Food′: Men′s Narratives in Mixed Conversation.
7. ′Still in Shock Weren′t You Darling′: Masculinity and the Heterosexual Couple.
8. ′There are Problems′: Men′s Talk and Contemporary Masculinities.